Introduction to Wine Evening - Bristol
If you want to get a taste of what we offer at Clifton Wine School, then join us for an introductory look at the wonderfully diverse and quirky world of wine. We will taste at least six wines from around the world and provide many pointers to enhance your appreciation of wine.
By the end of the evening you will have learned:
- How to taste wine like a professional
- How to identify aromas and flavours in wine
- About the influence of climate and weather on wine
- What influence oak and other wine-making techniques have on the wine in your glass
- Some principles of food and wine matching
- How to choose wine with more confidence: we discuss how to interpret wine labels
All tastings include: minimum of 6 wines sourced locally so you can find them easily if you like them, full tasting notes, use of professional tastings glasses and nibbles.
We will we taste 6 excellent wines from Australia, France, Italy, New Zealand, South America, & Spain. This course is perfect for people who are new to wine tasting and just want to learn more in a relaxed environment.
This evening makes a great present and can be bought as a gift for just £25. Just let me know when you book the course and I'll post you a gift voucher.
Alternatively, If you are unsure of which type of tasting you would like to book - why not buy one of our Gift Vouchers? You can choose the value of the voucher and can use it on any tasting that takes your fancy!
Places remaining: 7
Course Date/Time: Thu 20th Sep 2018 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Venue: Radisson Blu, Bristol BS1 4BY