Saturday Introduction to Wine with Lunch - Bristol - Rosa Tapas
Champagne on arrival, seasonal dining 4 plate meal and wine tasting in the private room of the wonderful restaurant Rosa Tapas, on Whiteladies Road in Bristol.
What a way to spend a Saturday!
Come and enjoy a friendly, informal and fun wine journey tasting at least 13 wines from around the world. No previous experience necessary!
- Introduction to the Worlds major wine regions
- New World Wines (Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, South Africa, California) vs Old World Classics (France, Italy, & Spain)
- Major Red Grape Varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Tempranillo & others.
- Major White Grape Varieties – Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, & others!
- How wine is made - grapes, fermentation and ageing
- Improve your senses! - Nez du Vin
- How to taste wines like a professional – aroma, flavours, describing wines
- Recognising elements of wine - tannin, acidity, oak
- Tutored Tasting of 12 Wines
- The effect of climate on the taste of wine
- Which wines to buy, where to obtain the best value for money, storing & serving wine, understanding wine labels
- Food & Wine Matching tips & advice
This makes an excellent gift for the wine and food lover in your life! To purchase this for someone else simply let me know when you've made your booking and I'll post you a Gift Voucher. Alternatively you can buy an open Gift Voucher with no expiry date.
Places remaining: 18
Course Date/Time: Sat 6th Jul 2019 at 11am - 4pm
Duration: 5 hours
Venue: Rosa Tapas, Whiteladies Road, Bristol