Rhone WINE TOURS £699
4 DAY Wine Tour of the Southern Rhone
- Dates for 2020 to be advised due to ongoing travel restrictions.
Not all wine tours are the same! We have put together an amazing Wine Tour for you with local expert Linda Field of the Auberge du Vin - a beautiful Auberge in the heart of the Ventoux vineyard. You will also be accompanied by your own localwineschool tutor, selected for their passion & wine knowledge, who will be on hand to answer any of your wine questions!
The Group size is small & intimate enabling us to visit higher quality small artisanal producers that larger tour companies just cant visit. You will taste some truly stunning Southern Rhone wines. The maximum number of guests is 12.
Linda has lived in the region for many years so has been able to select some of the best local restaurants for our delicious lunches and dinners. The £599 price includes all local travel, accommodation, wine tastings and meals (see list below).
Your accomodation will be in the luxurious rooms of the Auberge (with swimming pool) with its own purpose built wine teaching facility overlooking Mt Ventoux & the surrounding vineyards.
What is included in the price:
- Your very own Localwineschool.com wine expert for the duration of the trip
- Expert local wine tuition/visits with Linda Field, owner of the Auberge
- 4 Days / 3 Nights accomodation at the gorgeous Auberge du Vin in Provencal village of Mazac, near Carpentras
- Leisurely welcome walk around vineyards with a glass of something local!
- 3x Breakfasts at the Auberge
- 1x 3-course Dinner of local produce with local wines at the Auberge – overlooking vineyards & Mt Ventoux.
- 1x Dinner at top local french restaurant run by Sommelier of the Year 2008 & local wine expert
- 1x Dinner at a local farmhouse who use organic produce & their own wines to create stylish Provençal dishes
- 2x Evening Degustations with guests at the Auberge - local Rhone & Ventoux wines
- Rhone Valley wine tasting with local expert including Cotes du Ventoux, Tavel, Village wines from Sablet, Seguret, Vinsobres
- Al Fresco Food & Wine Matching lunch in the garden of the Auberge
- Lunch at the winebar in Cairanne: the lastest 'cru' wine village
- 4x Private Winemaker Visits to local Domaines with tutored tastings - incl Chateauneuf du Pape, Ventoux, & Rhone Villages
- Return Transfers to & from local French airports/TGV *
- All local transport around vineyards, wineries, restaurants etc
To request Detailed Itinerary / Booking Form - please Contact Us
* Transfers from following Airports/TGV included (you must arrange your own flights):
- Marseille - served by Ryanair (Stansted) Easyjet and British Airways.
- Nimes - Ryanair flights from Luton/Liverpool
- Avignon - Flybe flights from Southampton/Exeter/Edinburgh
- Montpellier - Ryanair flights from Leeds Bradford
- Avignon - TGV or Central station - links with Eurostar from St Pancras
Please Note: Clifton Wine School is acting as an agent for Auberge du Vin - the contract for the Tour is between you and Auberge du Vin. For Terms & Conditions please see Auberge du Vin Booking Form.
Payment will be made to Auberge du Vin in accordance with the conditions on their Booking Form.