4 Week Courses from £110
These 4 week courses allow you to get more up close and personal with the wines we taste and regions we visit. We may compare 2 different regions (e.g. France versus New World) so we can appreciate, compare and contrast different styles of wine, or we may have an in depth look at a particularly interesting and diverse wine region such as Italy.
Our courses are suitable for all levels of wine knowledge, even the absolute beginner. Always friendly and informal, and a great way of meeting like-minded wine lovers.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE COURSE?
- Taste at least 6 wines per evening
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be from £7.00 to £30.00.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Taste the world’s major Grape Varieties
- Tasting notes to take away
- Small selection of nibbles to complement the wine
Join us on a 4 week trip around Europe as we visit it's major wine-making countries, tasting everything from Chianti Classico to Chablis as we go. A great way to
Places remaining: 5
Date/Time: 7th Sep 2021 at 7pm - 9pm
Venue: Bristol Royal Navy Volunteer
Join us on a 4 week trip around the wonders of the wine producing world outside of Europe. tasting everything from vibrant New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc to distinctive Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon. A
Places remaining: 6
Date/Time: 5th Oct 2021 at 7pm - 9pm
Venue: Famous Royal Navy Volunteer, Bristol