8 Week World of Wine Course - Bristol
Join us on a 2-month jaunt across the globe as we visit a huge variety of wine-making countries, tasting everything from Chianti Classico to Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc as we go.
If you want an in-depth, yet broad-based, introduction to the Wonderful World of Wine then this is the course for you! This course makes an ideal present for the budding wine enthusiast in your life and can be purchased as a gift. Simply book your place in the usual way and then click on 'send me a gift voucher' on the confirmation email.
PLEASE NOTE: the course fee includes the cost of ALL wine, food and materials - fantastic value with no hidden extras! Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes and some nibbles to help compare food groups with wine are provided.
You can book each individually, though booking the whole 8 week course offers better value for money (Saving £50).
WHICH COUNTRIES WILL I VISIT DURING THE 8 WEEKS?
- Bordeaux, Rhone Valley and South of France
- Burgundy and Loire Valley
- Spain and Portugal
- Australia and New Zealand
- Chile and Argentina
- USA and South Africa
- Champagne, Sparkling and Fish and Chips night
WHAT SHOULD I GET FROM THIS COURSE?
By the end of the 8 Evenings :
- You will have gained a good understanding of the world's major grape varieties and the wine styles they produce.
- You will have been taught to assess, & taste wine like a true professional, and be able to identify any faults found in wine (e.g. a corked wine).
- During the 8 Evenings we will have tasted wines from most of the worlds major wine regions (Tasting approx 50 wines)
- Food & wine matching will also have given you a lot of confidence to try new wine pairings with your favourite foods.
- You will also have developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
No problem - Pick up the missed session on the next World Course, or get a credit you can use for any of our courses or tastings. Courses run throughout the year - more dates announced soon.
If you are unsure of which type of tasting you would like to book - why not buy one of our Gift Vouchers? You can choose the value of the voucher and can use it on any tasting that takes your fancy!
Places remaining: 6
Course Date/Time: Thu 4th Jun 2020 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours (per evening
Venue: Famous Royal Navy Volunteer, Bristol