4 Week Course - Wine from the Rest of the World - Bristol
Join us on a 4 week trip around the wonders of the wine producing world outside of Europe. tasting everything from vibrant New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc to distinctive Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon. A great way to spend your Tuesday evenings!
If you want an in-depth, yet broad-based, introduction to the Wonderful World of Wine then this is the course for you! This course makes an ideal present for the budding wine enthusiast in your life and can be purchased as a gift. Simply book your place in the usual way and then click on 'send me a gift voucher' on the confirmation email.
Alternatively if you want to book a course as a gift but don't want to choose the date just yet, click here to buy an open gift voucher.
PLEASE NOTE: the course fee includes the cost of ALL wine, food and materials - fantastic value with no hidden extras! Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes and some nibbles to help compare food groups with wine are provided.
You can book each individually, though booking the whole 4 week course offers better value for money with a saving of £20!
WHICH COUNTRIES WILL I VISIT DURING THE 4 EVENINGS
- Australia and New Zealand
- Chile and Argentina
- USA and South Africa
- Champagne, Sparkling and Fish and Chips night
WHAT SHOULD I GET FROM THIS COURSE?
By the end of the 4 Evenings :
- You will have gained a good understanding of the major wine producing countries of the rest of the world, the main grape varieties and the wine styles they produce.
- You will have been taught to assess, & taste wine like a true professional, and be able to identify any faults found in wine (e.g. a corked wine).
- You will learn about Food & wine matching giving you a lot of confidence to try new wine pairings with your favourite foods.
- You will also have developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
No problem - Pick up the missed session on the next Course, or get a credit you can use for any of our future courses or tastings. Courses run throughout the year - more dates announced soon.
Places remaining: 6
Course Date/Time: Tue 5th Oct 2021 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours (per evening
Venue: Famous Royal Navy Volunteer, Bristol